Donald J. Tringali, the founder and CEO of AAG who leads each client matter, brings over 25 years experience from a variety of perspectives to each assignment. A common thread throughout Mr. Tringali’s career is his ability to successfully leverage his experience as an attorney, executive, and problem solver to achieve outstanding results in very difficult situations.
Representative experience and projects include:
- As a director or advisor to the boards of public companies, have led strategic alternative processes and served as the primary contact for board, management, professional advisors (lawyers, bankers) and third parties (buyers) resulting in successful sales of public companies.
- As Non-Executive Chairman of a public company, successfully navigated company through a proxy fight initiated by a founder, and thereafter managed a sale process that resulted in outstanding returns to shareholders.
- Hired by feuding co-owners of TV stations to serve as fiduciary and stabilize, turnaround and sell assets while managing various litigation and claims.
- Engaged as interim CEO of a Mexico-based web portal financed by venture capitalist, to streamline operations, reorganize and provide exit for investors.
- As executive vice president of major US media company, reorganized operations out of bankruptcy, led profitable operations, and completed sale of the company to major international conglomerate.
- Negotiated resolution of dispute involving four international media companies that led to successful sale of joint venture.
- Managed M&A process for several boards and management teams, serving as intermediary between company and financial and legal advisors
AAG has relationships with a large network of industry specialists who are available if needed on a case-by-case basis, each of whom brings experience and skills tailored to each assignment.